He was a rabbi in Rákospalota, near Budapest, Hungary. Together with Tsvi Kleyn, he edited Yidishes vokhnblat (Jewish weekly newspaper), “central organ of Orthodox interests.” It appeared from the middle of January until March 1919, and it was sold by the Communist regime. Biographical information remains unknown.
Sources: Tsvi Shpirn, in Tsukunft (New York) (May 1923); Zalmen Reyzen, Leksikon, vol. 1.